Yikes, if you're in the aftermath of the storm zone you probably aren't reading this message, but if so, how is the situation in Vermont ? We are planning to go to a wedding in Hartford, CT on Sept. 10th and then head up to Vermont /New Hampshire for a few days . Our original plan took us up I-91 and cutting over towards Rutland, Middlebury, Shelburne, with a stay in Burlington. The next day we were planning to go to Stowe, St.Johnsbury, the White Mountains of NH (second nite stay). We are flying back to the midwest out of Boston after another nite there. Have been to all these places long ago (like, 20 years or more). Now we're hearing of bridges washed out and flooded towns., mostly in VT. Would it be better just to go from Hartford CT to the White Mountains in New Hampshire(which sounds like it didn't get the bad stuff like VT), or avoid New England altogether? Where can I we get some reliable info about this?
Vermont Travel after Irene
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 San Diego Trip Report
- 7 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 8 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 18 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 19 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 20 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 21 Phoenix restaurants
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 24 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?