Yikes, if you're in the aftermath of the storm zone you probably aren't reading this message, but if so, how is the situation in Vermont ? We are planning to go to a wedding in Hartford, CT on Sept. 10th and then head up to Vermont /New Hampshire for a few days . Our original plan took us up I-91 and cutting over towards Rutland, Middlebury, Shelburne, with a stay in Burlington. The next day we were planning to go to Stowe, St.Johnsbury, the White Mountains of NH (second nite stay). We are flying back to the midwest out of Boston after another nite there. Have been to all these places long ago (like, 20 years or more). Now we're hearing of bridges washed out and flooded towns., mostly in VT. Would it be better just to go from Hartford CT to the White Mountains in New Hampshire(which sounds like it didn't get the bad stuff like VT), or avoid New England altogether? Where can I we get some reliable info about this?
Vermont Travel after Irene
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Hotel in January
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 West Maui Restaurants
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 18 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 San Diego Little Italy
- 22 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?