Yikes, if you're in the aftermath of the storm zone you probably aren't reading this message, but if so, how is the situation in Vermont ? We are planning to go to a wedding in Hartford, CT on Sept. 10th and then head up to Vermont /New Hampshire for a few days . Our original plan took us up I-91 and cutting over towards Rutland, Middlebury, Shelburne, with a stay in Burlington. The next day we were planning to go to Stowe, St.Johnsbury, the White Mountains of NH (second nite stay). We are flying back to the midwest out of Boston after another nite there. Have been to all these places long ago (like, 20 years or more). Now we're hearing of bridges washed out and flooded towns., mostly in VT. Would it be better just to go from Hartford CT to the White Mountains in New Hampshire(which sounds like it didn't get the bad stuff like VT), or avoid New England altogether? Where can I we get some reliable info about this?
Vermont Travel after Irene
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One Night at Logan Airport
- 2 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Four days in DC
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Circle Oahu / luau
- 13 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 17 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 18 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 replica designer handbags
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Cape Cod in early April
- 24 USA with a 3 year old
- 25 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia