Hi there -
I'm planning a late-Sept. road trip from Burlington, Vt to Quebec City, and barely know where to start. I'm thinking at least one night in Burlington, probably one in Stowe. I'm also interested in the Northeast Kingdom area. Any suggestions? We'll have 8 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 2 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 3 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 4 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 5 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 6 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 7 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 8 Retiring in Florida
- 9 Help with first time
- 10 NJ to Florida drive
- 11 Hawaii - where?
- 12 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 13 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 14 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 15 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 16 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 17 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 18 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 19 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 22 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 23 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 24 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 25 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
Hi there -