Hi there -
I'm planning a late-Sept. road trip from Burlington, Vt to Quebec City, and barely know where to start. I'm thinking at least one night in Burlington, probably one in Stowe. I'm also interested in the Northeast Kingdom area. Any suggestions? We'll have 8 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Stamina
- 2 Cross-Country trip advice
- 3 Washington DC
- 4 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 5 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 6 Finding Steve Perry
- 7 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 9 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 10 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 11 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 12 las vegas anyone
- 13 Hiking 'the wave'
- 14 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 15 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 16 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 17 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 18 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 19 Restaurant Help Needed
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 21 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 22 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 23 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 24 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 25 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
Hi there -