Hi there -
I'm planning a late-Sept. road trip from Burlington, Vt to Quebec City, and barely know where to start. I'm thinking at least one night in Burlington, probably one in Stowe. I'm also interested in the Northeast Kingdom area. Any suggestions? We'll have 8 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY State Assembly Internship
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 5 Touring Hearst Castle
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 8 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 9 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 10 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 11 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 12 San Francisco
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 15 Angels Landing
- 16 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 17 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 20 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 Arlington funeral plans
- 23 White Christmas
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
Hi there -