We're going to a wedding in Burlington, VT Oct 13-16. Then we plan to rent a minivan and drive down to NYC with our four month old baby. We would like to stop along the way at some beautiful fall foliage spots. Any inn suggestions (that are baby-friendly) would be appreciated! We have about four days for the drive down to NYC.
Vermont to NYC October foliage
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 Fripp island
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 7 Hotel near Public Theater
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Oahu Information
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 22 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 23 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 One day in Washington DC