We're going to a wedding in Burlington, VT Oct 13-16. Then we plan to rent a minivan and drive down to NYC with our four month old baby. We would like to stop along the way at some beautiful fall foliage spots. Any inn suggestions (that are baby-friendly) would be appreciated! We have about four days for the drive down to NYC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in San Diego
- 2 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 3 Steamboat in August
- 4 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 5 Cape cod Labor Day
- 6 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 9 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 10 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 11 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 12 US Open Tennis
- 13 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 14 Hawaii with limited time
- 15 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 16 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 17 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 18 Grand Teton Questions
- 19 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 20 Your favourite places in New York City
- 21 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 22 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 23 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 24 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation