We're going to a wedding in Burlington, VT Oct 13-16. Then we plan to rent a minivan and drive down to NYC with our four month old baby. We would like to stop along the way at some beautiful fall foliage spots. Any inn suggestions (that are baby-friendly) would be appreciated! We have about four days for the drive down to NYC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UNITED : WINDSTREAM Mail TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 mail b*g
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 sugestions
- 4 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 5 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 7 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 8 Rules of the NY Subway
- 9 Big Sur Help!!
- 10 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 11 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 12 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 13 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 16 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 17 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 18 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 19 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 23 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 24 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back