We're going to a wedding in Burlington, VT Oct 13-16. Then we plan to rent a minivan and drive down to NYC with our four month old baby. We would like to stop along the way at some beautiful fall foliage spots. Any inn suggestions (that are baby-friendly) would be appreciated! We have about four days for the drive down to NYC.
Vermont to NYC October foliage
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Small Sofas
- 3 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 4 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 romantic colorado trip
- 8 Fourth of July Weekend
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Fires in Colorado
- 11 Marcola?
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 14 Updates from Hanalei
- 15 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 16 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 17 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 18 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 19 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Key West at Christmas time
- 25 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets