We're going to a wedding in Burlington, VT Oct 13-16. Then we plan to rent a minivan and drive down to NYC with our four month old baby. We would like to stop along the way at some beautiful fall foliage spots. Any inn suggestions (that are baby-friendly) would be appreciated! We have about four days for the drive down to NYC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 4 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 Nashville Never Been
- 7 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 8 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 9 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 10 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 Traveling in winter
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 15 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 New orleans recs for family
- 18 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 21 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 22 Uber boston
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 25 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)