We're going to a wedding in Burlington, VT Oct 13-16. Then we plan to rent a minivan and drive down to NYC with our four month old baby. We would like to stop along the way at some beautiful fall foliage spots. Any inn suggestions (that are baby-friendly) would be appreciated! We have about four days for the drive down to NYC.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 24 days out west
- 2 New Orleans Streetcars
- 3 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 4 Things to do in NYC
- 5 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 6 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 7 Sandford Airport
- 8 Shenandoah National park
- 9 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 10 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 11 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 12 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 13 Pacific Northwest
- 14 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 15 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 16 Hawaii - where?
- 17 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 18 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 19 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 20 Anaheim - no car
- 21 San Francisco to San Diego
- 22 Arizona PHX car rental
- 23 Dinner in Anchorage
- 24 Rental Car Orlando
- 25 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets