We're a group of three laid-back girls traveling to Southern Vermont in mid-August 2011 for a week. We've got stuff to do in and around Brattleboro, Putney, Wilmington, Bennington, Arlington, Manchester, and Chester (thanks to the Fodor book on New England!). But what we're missing is things to do after 4:00 or 5:00 when the day things close. We're not interested in partying, we want laid-back things to fill up the evenings, to wind down after the whole day. Suggestions?
Vermont Night Stuff
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 family celebration trip
- 4 New England September
- 5 searching for urban master planned community
- 6 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 7 Deep South sept 2015
- 8 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 9 Hawaii Group Travel
- 10 Austin Food Trucks
- 11 New York To Ashville NC
- 12 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 Fmpden, are you there?
- 15 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 16 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 17 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 18 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 19 Charleston Islands
- 20 Family Spring Break 2015
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 Mother Daughter Trip
- 24 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 25 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby