We're a group of three laid-back girls traveling to Southern Vermont in mid-August 2011 for a week. We've got stuff to do in and around Brattleboro, Putney, Wilmington, Bennington, Arlington, Manchester, and Chester (thanks to the Fodor book on New England!). But what we're missing is things to do after 4:00 or 5:00 when the day things close. We're not interested in partying, we want laid-back things to fill up the evenings, to wind down after the whole day. Suggestions?
Vermont Night Stuff
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 5 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 6 Biloxi questions again
- 7 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 8 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 14 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 17 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 20 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 21 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 22 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 23 Vero Beach FL
- 24 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 25 Question about Boulder area