We're a group of three laid-back girls traveling to Southern Vermont in mid-August 2011 for a week. We've got stuff to do in and around Brattleboro, Putney, Wilmington, Bennington, Arlington, Manchester, and Chester (thanks to the Fodor book on New England!). But what we're missing is things to do after 4:00 or 5:00 when the day things close. We're not interested in partying, we want laid-back things to fill up the evenings, to wind down after the whole day. Suggestions?
Vermont Night Stuff
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 3 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 4 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 9 Best Destination in USA
- 10 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 11 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 12 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 13 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 14 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 15 x mas
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 20 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 21 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 22 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 25 New Orleans help please