Leaving Linconville / Camden area June 6 and flying home from Boston June 9th(4pm). Any suggested routes / places to stay in Vermont & New hampshire with our final night 1 or 2 hours from airport. What is best route to cut across instead of driving down 1 again. We like sightseeing, hiking, relaxing, covered bridges and nature.
Vermont & New Hampshire from Lincolnville area for 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 2 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 5 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 Charleston, SC help
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 middlebury vt snow
- 10 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 11 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 12 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 13 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 14 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 15 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 16 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 Self guided White House tour
- 19 Northwest USA
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 22 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 23 Portland, OR hotel question
- 24 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 25 san diego or nearby area