Leaving Linconville / Camden area June 6 and flying home from Boston June 9th(4pm). Any suggested routes / places to stay in Vermont & New hampshire with our final night 1 or 2 hours from airport. What is best route to cut across instead of driving down 1 again. We like sightseeing, hiking, relaxing, covered bridges and nature.
Vermont & New Hampshire from Lincolnville area for 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 4 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 5 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 6 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 7 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 8 DC - WW2 flyover
- 9 Colorado trip in early May
- 10 Cape cod and Acadia
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 13 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 14 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 15 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 16 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 17 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 18 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 19 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 First visit in New Mexico
- 22 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 Maine in latter half of September
- 25 Grand Marais?