Leaving Linconville / Camden area June 6 and flying home from Boston June 9th(4pm). Any suggested routes / places to stay in Vermont & New hampshire with our final night 1 or 2 hours from airport. What is best route to cut across instead of driving down 1 again. We like sightseeing, hiking, relaxing, covered bridges and nature.
Vermont & New Hampshire from Lincolnville area for 3 nights.
- 1 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 2 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 3 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 4 Washington Wineries
- 5 Luxor Egypt
- 6 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 7 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 8 Minneapolis Hotel
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 13 Seward to Anchorage
- 14 California, Northern
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 17 New York City Parking
- 18 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 19 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 20 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 21 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 22 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 23 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 24 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 25 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)