Leaving Linconville / Camden area June 6 and flying home from Boston June 9th(4pm). Any suggested routes / places to stay in Vermont & New hampshire with our final night 1 or 2 hours from airport. What is best route to cut across instead of driving down 1 again. We like sightseeing, hiking, relaxing, covered bridges and nature.
Vermont & New Hampshire from Lincolnville area for 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 2 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 3 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 4 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Connecticut River Byway
- 7 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 8 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 9 San Diego farmer's markets
- 10 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 11 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 12 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 17 drive from SF to crater lake
- 18 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 19 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 22 Hotel near Miami airport
- 23 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 24 Santa Barbara, California
- 25 Alaska Local Knowledge Request