Leaving Linconville / Camden area June 6 and flying home from Boston June 9th(4pm). Any suggested routes / places to stay in Vermont & New hampshire with our final night 1 or 2 hours from airport. What is best route to cut across instead of driving down 1 again. We like sightseeing, hiking, relaxing, covered bridges and nature.
Vermont & New Hampshire from Lincolnville area for 3 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 2 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 3 Montana- what are must see places?
- 4 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 5 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 8 Los Angeles day trips
- 9 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 10 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 11 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 12 Rental Services
- 13 Safety in New Orleans
- 14 Road to Hana
- 15 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 16 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Hawaii is still Hell
- 21 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 25 Orlando parks advice