How congested are the roads on Columbus Day weekend? We would want to travel Rts.100, 302, the interstates, and Kancamagus Hwy in NH. Are we talking about 50-mile-an-hour congestion, or we-are-not-moving congestion? Also... I've seen messages on this and other forums suggesting that one stays in the southern part of the state. Why? Is it prettier, less congested, better foliage?
Vermont, Columbus Day Weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 2 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 3 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Alaska
- 8 San Diego grocery stores
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona