Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 5 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 6 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Jersey City Parking
- 10 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 11 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 12 SF to DR? WTH!
- 13 Kennebunkport and....?
- 14 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 Washington, DC to Boston
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Where to go in Maine?
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 21 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 San Diego Trip Report