Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 This is a skin care product
- 2 NYC hotel/July
- 3 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 4 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 5 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 6 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 7 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 8 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 9 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 10 new york subway help please
- 11 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 12 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 13 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 14 NYC with my 13 year old
- 15 Las Vegas must sees
- 16 Girls' Getaway
- 17 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 18 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 19 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 20 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 23 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 24 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 25 California: Getty museum