Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 5 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 9 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 10 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 11 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 16 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 17 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 20 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 21 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 22 Jersey City Parking
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Washington DC Metro
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,