Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 2 New York City in April
- 3 Baytown, Texas
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 6 Moving from VA to CT
- 7 New Orleans pictures
- 8 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 9 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 10 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 11 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 12 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 13 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 16 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 17 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 21 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 24 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 25 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea