Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 2 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 3 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 4 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 5 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 New York City-New Things?
- 8 Camping Generator!?
- 9 Minneapolis Parking
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 13 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 14 DC - WW2 flyover
- 15 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 16 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 17 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 20 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 21 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 22 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 23 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 24 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 25 Things to do in La Jolla