Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Charlotte restaurant help
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Alaska railroad?
- 7 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 8 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 9 culpepper
- 10 NYC Clubs for live music
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 13 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 14 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 17 Itinerary opinions
- 18 Calgary to Banff
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 23 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 24 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 25 Our perfect day in Key West