Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 2 getting around DC
- 3 Looking for US issuing travel agent for partnership
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 6 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Metro Card Options
- 9 Oahu
- 10 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 11 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 12 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 15 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 16 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 19 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 20 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 21 Newport Restaurants
- 22 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 23 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 24 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 25 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old