Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 2 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 3 Austin Food Trucks
- 4 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 5 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 6 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 searching for urban master planned community
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Condos near Disney World
- 11 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 12 family celebration trip
- 13 New England September
- 14 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 15 Deep South sept 2015
- 16 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 17 Hawaii Group Travel
- 18 New York To Ashville NC
- 19 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 20 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 21 Fmpden, are you there?
- 22 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 23 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 24 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 25 Charleston Islands