Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 3 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 SFO International Airport
- 14 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 15 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 16 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 17 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 My Book of Mormon review
- 22 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 23 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 24 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville