Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 2 Tucson area flooding
- 3 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 4 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 5 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 6 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 7 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 8 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 9 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 10 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 11 Boston suggestions
- 12 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 18 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 19 Ben Landa
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights