Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 2 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 Skiing New Mexico
- 5 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 6 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 7 Where to from Tampa?
- 8 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 9 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 10 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 19 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Chicago eateries downtown
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel