Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 2 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 3 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 4 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 5 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 13 charleston during Christmas Week
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 19 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 20 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 21 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 22 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 23 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?