Does anyone know anything about Eden Lake in Vermont and if the surrounding area would be good for hiking and sightseeing. We are thinking of renting a property on the lakeside for seven days. Your comments would be appreciated as this is our first time in Vermont and New England. Our other stops are on the coast in Maine (nine days 12th September - 21st Sept) and Whitefiled area of New Hampshire (eight days21st Sept - 29th Sept.), so we are just looking for somewhere in Vermont (29th Sept - 5th Oct) to complete our tour. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 2 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 3 Zion the narrows
- 4 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 5 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 6 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 7 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 8 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 9 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 10 Advice on Roadtrip
- 11 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 12 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 13 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 14 cincinnati with kids
- 15 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 18 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 19 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 20 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 23 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 24 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 25 A short stay in LA...Trip Report