Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Change planes in Atlanta
- 2 Uber boston
- 3 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 4 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 5 Where in the U.S. is the temperature no more than 75 degrees in the summer?
- 6 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 7 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 8 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 9 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 10 I95
- 11 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 12 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 13 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 14 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 15 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 16 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 17 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 18 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 19 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 20 Wine Country
- 21 San Francisco first visit.
- 22 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 23 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 24 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 25 Hawaii Help
Greetings from AZ!