Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Vermont 5 days Fall Foliage and... with 10 year old
Greetings from AZ!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 Romantic destination in the US
- 3 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 4 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 5 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 Kid School Admission
- 10 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 11 Mount Vernon?
- 12 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 13 New York City-New Things?
- 14 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 15 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 18 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 19 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 20 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 21 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 22 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 23 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City