Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Vermont 5 days Fall Foliage and... with 10 year old
Greetings from AZ!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 Marco Island
- 4 JFK Airport
- 5 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 6 things to do near Arches National Park
- 7 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 8 Arches National Park in a day
- 9 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 10 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 EX-LAX
- 14 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 15 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 16 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 22 My Book of Mormon review
- 23 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 24 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14