Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Vermont 5 days Fall Foliage and... with 10 year old
Greetings from AZ!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Boston/Fenway park
- 11 California self drive trip
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 19 Drive along the Columbia River
- 20 Wine Country Picnic
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,