Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fill : GMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O GMAIL ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 3 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 11 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 12 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 13 10 Days in Maine
- 14 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 15 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 16 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 17 sugestions
- 18 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 19 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 20 Miami for 2 days
- 21 More problems for Big Sur
- 22 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 23 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 24 Las Vegas trip report
- 25 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
Greetings from AZ!