Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Vermont 5 days Fall Foliage and... with 10 year old
Greetings from AZ!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 2 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 3 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 4 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 5 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 6 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 7 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 11 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 16 Round trip from Chicago
- 17 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 20 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 21 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Apartment Rentals DC
- 24 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 25 10 days in Big Island and Kauai