Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 2 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 3 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 4 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 5 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 6 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 7 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 8 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 9 Driving trip Texas-N.Carolina-Texas
- 10 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 11 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 12 Travel from VT to NYC, with a stop in Boston
- 13 Ten Glorious Days in Sonoma/Napa
- 14 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 15 Seattle in early August
- 16 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 17 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 18 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 19 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 20 11 days SE coast road trip
- 21 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 22 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 23 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 24 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 25 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
Greetings from AZ!