Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Vermont 5 days Fall Foliage and... with 10 year old
Greetings from AZ!
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 5 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 8 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 9 Grand Canyon in March?
- 10 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 11 California Tour Groups?
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 19 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 20 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 21 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 22 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 23 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 24 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 25 Philadelphia or Chicago