Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 New York City
- 5 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 6 Relocating to the Deep South
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 10 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 11 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 12 Arlington funeral plans
- 13 destin resorts
- 14 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 15 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 16 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 17 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 18 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 19 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 20 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 21 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 22 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 23 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 24 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 25 Airfares in the 1970's
Greetings from AZ!