Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Vermont 5 days Fall Foliage and... with 10 year old
Greetings from AZ!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 3 charleston during Christmas Week
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 6 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?