Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 4 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 5 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 6 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 7 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 8 Boston Ideas
- 9 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 10 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 11 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 12 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 15 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 16 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 17 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 18 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 19 Lake Champlain, VT
- 20 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 21 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 24 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 25 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
Greetings from AZ!