Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 2 Phone SIM
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 A June trip to Kauai
- 5 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 6 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 7 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 8 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 9 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 10 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 11 Newark to Paris
- 12 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 13 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 14 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 15 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 16 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 17 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 18 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 21 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 22 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 23 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 24 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 25 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
Greetings from AZ!