Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 2 US whole month of January where to
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 5 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 6 Miami airport--safety??
- 7 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 8 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 9 Recent Spam Attacks
- 10 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 11 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 12 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 17 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 18 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 19 Baltimore Weekend
- 20 Dinosaur National Monument
- 21 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 22 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 23 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 24 Things to do in Toronto
- 25 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
Greetings from AZ!