Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Vermont 5 days Fall Foliage and... with 10 year old
Greetings from AZ!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions