Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 2 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 3 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 4 Alaska independent tour for group
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 7 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 8 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 9 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 10 5 days in Colorado
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Sedona for a Month
- 13 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 14 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 15 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 16 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 17 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 18 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 19 40th in Key West
- 20 Downtown Chicago
- 21 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 22 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 23 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 24 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 25 What to do in San Diego
Greetings from AZ!