Greetings from AZ!
This has been a 20-year dream - to see VT in the Fall. I am a photographer with my 10 year old who has her own camera but who will also get bored, I'm sure.
Seeking best fall foliage in the Burlington area and anywhere in the state. Of course we'll have a rental car.
I'd love exact suggestions to maximize best use of my time. Here's what I like to photograph:
*High contrast areas with leaves, and say, church steeples or other cool architecture.
*Landscapes with many colors, including farms (I dig barns and cows!) and mountains
*Waterfalls and other running water
*Some bridges (don't want this to turn into a covered bridges tour)
*Quirky or interesting things off the beaten path
*Anything I missed
Thank you in advance for your help!
Anne (and Hannah)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 2 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 3 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 4 Cashless Toll roads.
- 5 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 6 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 7 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 8 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 9 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 10 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 11 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 12 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 13 Farewell from Ira
- 14 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 15 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 16 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 17 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 18 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 19 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 20 Help with driving East to West
- 21 taking home sand
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 23 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 24 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 25 Broken Arrow
Greetings from AZ!