we would like to stop somewhere in vermont and do a family activity on the way from New Hampshire to NY-preferably southern or central vermont. Any tips or recommendations? Any place to rent a small motorboat further east than Lake Champlain- or is it worth my driving there?thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 2 San Antonio Hotels
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 7 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Vegas hotels for families
- 10 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 11 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 12 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 13 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 14 Two airports to choose from?
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 17 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 20 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 23 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 24 layover
- 25 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?