We had made plans for a long weekend from California to check out the fall colors in Vermont and N.H. Oct 14-17.Our plan was Boston to Brattleboro then up Rt 100 to Killington overnight at a Hotel, onward somehow to the White Mts with the next hotel in N. Conway, then back to Boston and Ca. Realistically should I cancell the Killington hotel? Or are there other equally attractive ways avoiding broken roads. I'm assuming there isn't a problem in N. H. Or should we just go to Cape Cod instead?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 2 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 6 From Seattle airport to the city
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 12 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 New York City Christmas Trip
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip