We had made plans for a long weekend from California to check out the fall colors in Vermont and N.H. Oct 14-17.Our plan was Boston to Brattleboro then up Rt 100 to Killington overnight at a Hotel, onward somehow to the White Mts with the next hotel in N. Conway, then back to Boston and Ca. Realistically should I cancell the Killington hotel? Or are there other equally attractive ways avoiding broken roads. I'm assuming there isn't a problem in N. H. Or should we just go to Cape Cod instead?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 2 Ackislander
- 3 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 4 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 5 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 6 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 7 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 8 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 9 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 10 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 16 Cross Country RV Trip
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 20 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 California
- 25 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?