We had made plans for a long weekend from California to check out the fall colors in Vermont and N.H. Oct 14-17.Our plan was Boston to Brattleboro then up Rt 100 to Killington overnight at a Hotel, onward somehow to the White Mts with the next hotel in N. Conway, then back to Boston and Ca. Realistically should I cancell the Killington hotel? Or are there other equally attractive ways avoiding broken roads. I'm assuming there isn't a problem in N. H. Or should we just go to Cape Cod instead?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Food Tours
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 Florida St George's Island
- 4 Richmond highlights?
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Broadway this week
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Union Square area restaurant
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 24 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014