Do Verizon cell phones get good coverage in Hocking Hills, or is it a dead zone? Thinking about going there for the weekend, but need to be in touch with home!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguardia to Niagara Falls (US side)
- 2 When you visit NYC, what NYC are you visiting?
- 3 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 4 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 5 Ice Hockey tickets
- 6 Washington DC to Orlando
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 8 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 9 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 10 big one ?
- 11 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 12 Rental car question
- 13 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 14 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 15 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 16 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 17 Florida for a while
- 18 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 19 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 20 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 21 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 22 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 23 Foliage in Vermont
- 24 Hiking Sandia Mountains
- 25 Grand Canyon hike