Would you recommend Venice,Italy or Hawaii
for a honeymoon destination. Do the canals
smell in Venice on the gondola rides?
Please tell me your choice on which spot is
the most romantic and relaxing for a honeymoon Hawaii or Venice, Italy. thank you.
Venice, Italy or Hawaii for a Honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 2 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 3 Orlando to Savannah
- 4 Dinner in Miami
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 8 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 16 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 20 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary