We are looking at doing a summer trip to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas with our 2 kids (5 & 7). We know it will be hot during that time, but don't mind. Looking for suggestions on places to stay and things to do in the area and along the way. Also, do any of the Vegas hotels offer kids camps or babysitting on site? We will be driving from Ohio and are looking forward to a nice road trip with the kids. They are both experienced travellers and enjoy new things, so I'm not worried. Thanks in advance for your suggestions and ideas!
Vegas/Grand Canyon with kids?
- 1 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 4 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 5 Updates from Hanalei
- 6 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 7 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 8 Northwest Trip
- 9 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 10 Death Valley in November
- 11 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 12 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 13 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 14 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 15 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 16 Blue ridge parkway
- 17 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 18 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 19 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 20 Western NC Zipline
- 21 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco
- 22 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 23 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 24 Yosemite Tent Camping for 4 Days with Kids
- 25 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase