Stopping in Vegas on the way to a long roadtrip to California to get married! I am a simple gal, I don't want anything fancy, I also don't want to get married by Elvis or in a drive through. No family or friends will be there. I would appreciate any advice on how to do this and where. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC to NYC in September
- 2 Boston North End Restaurants-anniversary dinner
- 3 Santa Fe dining questions
- 4 Amazing trip from Sacramento to Yellowstone via a 9 state, 4,274 mile scenic route..
- 5 Brief tour of Charleston, SC
- 6 Lommila/Lomila
- 7 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 8 Where to eat in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood?
- 9 PLACES TO STAY NEAR BRYCE CANYON AND CEDAR CITY UTAH
- 10 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!
- 11 Getting to Fedex Field Washington DC from Crystal City
- 12 Metro pass
- 13 Washington
- 14 House Rental Ideas or Advice in/near Branson
- 15 A Fun weekend in NYC July 4-6
- 16 Utah National Parks Help
- 17 Albuquerque vs Santa Fe? ...and a few other New Mexico questions
- 18 Best area to stay in Washington DC for a 3 day trip
- 19 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 20 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 21 Canyon de Chelly, AZ vs Bisti Wilderness Area, NM
- 22 Christmas in Florida Where to Stay?
- 23 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 24 Lake to rent a cabin on...anywhere in the US!
- 25 South Walton Beach with Teens