Hi, We a family of four from India are visiting West USA for Holiday, and would like to rent a car from Vegas for Zion and Bryce and for Grand Canyon. My worry is since I have never driven out side India, and at the same time the Driving on the other side, with a Fast Speed. What do you think, Can one do it without any big problem ? I have a Driving experience for almost 25 Years, and driven maximim at the speed of 130 kmph. Can you also suggest the best way to do it, and the best rental car company with good reasonable charges. ???
Vegas to Zion and Bryce by Rental car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 3 Alaska Trip Planning
- 4 Minneapolis Parking
- 5 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 9 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 10 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 11 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 Camping Generator!?
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 19 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 20 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 21 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 22 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 23 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Which 2 islands to visit?