Hi, We a family of four from India are visiting West USA for Holiday, and would like to rent a car from Vegas for Zion and Bryce and for Grand Canyon. My worry is since I have never driven out side India, and at the same time the Driving on the other side, with a Fast Speed. What do you think, Can one do it without any big problem ? I have a Driving experience for almost 25 Years, and driven maximim at the speed of 130 kmph. Can you also suggest the best way to do it, and the best rental car company with good reasonable charges. ???
Vegas to Zion and Bryce by Rental car
- 1 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 2 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 5 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 6 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 7 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 8 Updates from Hanalei
- 9 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 10 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 11 Northwest Trip
- 12 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 13 Death Valley in November
- 14 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 15 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 16 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 17 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 18 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 19 Blue ridge parkway
- 20 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 21 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 22 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 23 Western NC Zipline
- 24 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco
- 25 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare