Hi, We a family of four from India are visiting West USA for Holiday, and would like to rent a car from Vegas for Zion and Bryce and for Grand Canyon. My worry is since I have never driven out side India, and at the same time the Driving on the other side, with a Fast Speed. What do you think, Can one do it without any big problem ? I have a Driving experience for almost 25 Years, and driven maximim at the speed of 130 kmph. Can you also suggest the best way to do it, and the best rental car company with good reasonable charges. ???
Vegas to Zion and Bryce by Rental car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 2 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 7 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 8 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 11 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 12 Grand Teton in October
- 13 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 adams morgan - safety
- 16 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 17 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 18 Morning in miami
- 19 Las Vegas must sees
- 20 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 21 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 22 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 23 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 24 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 25 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis