Hi, We a family of four from India are visiting West USA for Holiday, and would like to rent a car from Vegas for Zion and Bryce and for Grand Canyon. My worry is since I have never driven out side India, and at the same time the Driving on the other side, with a Fast Speed. What do you think, Can one do it without any big problem ? I have a Driving experience for almost 25 Years, and driven maximim at the speed of 130 kmph. Can you also suggest the best way to do it, and the best rental car company with good reasonable charges. ???
Vegas to Zion and Bryce by Rental car
- 1 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 2 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 3 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 4 Motor House
- 5 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 8 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 9 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 10 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 11 stay near newark or nyc
- 12 Cape Ann area
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 Kauai golf
- 15 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 18 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 19 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 20 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 21 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 22 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Minneapolis Hotel
- 25 Place for lunch in Philly?