Hi, We a family of four from India are visiting West USA for Holiday, and would like to rent a car from Vegas for Zion and Bryce and for Grand Canyon. My worry is since I have never driven out side India, and at the same time the Driving on the other side, with a Fast Speed. What do you think, Can one do it without any big problem ? I have a Driving experience for almost 25 Years, and driven maximim at the speed of 130 kmph. Can you also suggest the best way to do it, and the best rental car company with good reasonable charges. ???
Vegas to Zion and Bryce by Rental car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 2 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 3 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 4 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 5 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 10 Berkshires
- 11 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 12 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 13 Montana- what are must see places?
- 14 Clearwater visit.
- 15 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 16 Hawaii is still Hell
- 17 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Spring Break in Charleston
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 22 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park