Hi, We a family of four from India are visiting West USA for Holiday, and would like to rent a car from Vegas for Zion and Bryce and for Grand Canyon. My worry is since I have never driven out side India, and at the same time the Driving on the other side, with a Fast Speed. What do you think, Can one do it without any big problem ? I have a Driving experience for almost 25 Years, and driven maximim at the speed of 130 kmph. Can you also suggest the best way to do it, and the best rental car company with good reasonable charges. ???
Vegas to Zion and Bryce by Rental car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key Largo, FL
- 2 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 3 Death Valley in June
- 4 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 5 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 17 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 Juneau May 8th