Hi, We a family of four from India are visiting West USA for Holiday, and would like to rent a car from Vegas for Zion and Bryce and for Grand Canyon. My worry is since I have never driven out side India, and at the same time the Driving on the other side, with a Fast Speed. What do you think, Can one do it without any big problem ? I have a Driving experience for almost 25 Years, and driven maximim at the speed of 130 kmph. Can you also suggest the best way to do it, and the best rental car company with good reasonable charges. ???
Vegas to Zion and Bryce by Rental car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 2 Austin Food Trucks
- 3 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 searching for urban master planned community
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Condos near Disney World
- 8 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 9 family celebration trip
- 10 New England September
- 11 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 12 Deep South sept 2015
- 13 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 14 Hawaii Group Travel
- 15 New York To Ashville NC
- 16 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 17 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 18 Fmpden, are you there?
- 19 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 20 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 21 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 22 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 23 Charleston Islands
- 24 Family Spring Break 2015
- 25 Car Rental West Palm Beach