wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Vegas to Santa Fe via Zion/Monument Valley/Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 2 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 3 palm desert, CA
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 7 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 8 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 12 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 13 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 15 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 16 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 17 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 19 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 20 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 21 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 22 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 25 New York Trip