wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 2 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 3 International student, applying for school
- 4 Getting around in NYC
- 5 driving from LA to Portland
- 6 11 days SE coast road trip
- 7 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 8 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 9 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 10 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 11 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 12 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 13 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 14 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 15 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 16 Road trip from and back to New York
- 17 50th in Hawaii
- 18 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 19 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 20 Silverthorne
- 21 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 22 Places to stay in TX...?
- 23 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 24 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 25 Afternoon in Philadelphia