wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Vegas to Santa Fe via Zion/Monument Valley/Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 2 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 3 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 8 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 9 Washington, DC to Boston
- 10 New Orleans Weekend
- 11 Phoenix restaurants
- 12 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 13 San Diego Trip Report
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 rain in Kauai
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 24 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara