wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Vegas to Santa Fe via Zion/Monument Valley/Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Seattle airport to the city
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 5 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 6 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Dining in Manhattan
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 New York City Christmas Trip
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 15 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 16 Colorado Skiing
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 22 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 23 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 To San Francisco for 8 days