wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 6 Weather in Chicago
- 7 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 8 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 11 Help me with this
- 12 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 13 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 20 Dining in St. Louis
- 21 AR State Parks
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 NYC For The Day
- 24 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common