wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Vegas to Santa Fe via Zion/Monument Valley/Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 Morning in miami
- 3 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 4 Las Vegas must sees
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 7 adams morgan - safety
- 8 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 9 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 11 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 12 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 13 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 14 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley