wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Vegas to Santa Fe via Zion/Monument Valley/Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 san fran sightseeing
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 charlotte
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 11 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 12 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 13 New York City in April
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)