wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Vegas to Santa Fe via Zion/Monument Valley/Grand Canyon
- 1 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 2 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 3 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 4 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Vero Beach FL
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 11 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 12 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 13 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 17 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 18 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 22 Question about Boulder area
- 23 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 24 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?