wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 2 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 3 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 4 San Francisco In Dec
- 5 Accidental Trip to DC
- 6 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 7 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 8 We love Boston...
- 9 Glacier National Park in September
- 10 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 11 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 12 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 13 Depot Bay OR
- 14 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 15 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 16 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 17 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 18 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 19 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 20 New Software
- 21 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 22 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 23 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary