wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Vegas to Santa Fe via Zion/Monument Valley/Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 2 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 3 Zion the narrows
- 4 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 5 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 6 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 7 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 8 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 9 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 10 Advice on Roadtrip
- 11 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 12 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 13 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 14 cincinnati with kids
- 15 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 18 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 19 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 20 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 23 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 24 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 25 A short stay in LA...Trip Report