wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Vegas to Santa Fe via Zion/Monument Valley/Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 7 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 8 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 9 moving to florida
- 10 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 13 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 14 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 15 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 16 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 17 Cape Cod trip report
- 18 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 19 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 20 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 21 Seafood
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska
- 23 San Diego farmer's markets
- 24 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 25 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!