wondering what the experts here have to say about this sketch of an itinerary... planning a road trip the week before thanksgiving... but i'm not sure about the timing... am i squeezing too much or dragging it out too long? i greatly appreciate any and all insight! thank you...
start early am from vegas
day of driving through valley of fire and zion park
arrive before sundown to amangiri resort
day exploring area (antelope canyon and glen canyon etc)
leave early to drive through monument valley
overnight nearby, maybe gouldings lodge
leave early to drive to grand canyon, explore
overnight halfway to santa fe
drive to santa fe
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 2 Help with driving East to West
- 3 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 4 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 7 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 8 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 9 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 11 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 12 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 13 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 14 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 15 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 16 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 17 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 18 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 19 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 20 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 21 New Orleans and Slidell
- 22 Pacific coast road trip
- 23 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 24 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 25 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon