We are driving from Vegas to Irvine next Sun.3/30, and wondering if anyone would be able to tell me just how bad the traffic will be for this particular wkend?? (end of spring break, March madness etc)I have been reading that it could be over 7hrs... We can't leave Mon. but if we left at 7 or 8 at night would that be better? Any help on this would be appreciated!
Vegas to Irvine traffic
- 1 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 4 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 5 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 Small Sofas
- 8 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 9 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 10 Trying To Find a Place
- 11 romantic colorado trip
- 12 Fourth of July Weekend
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Fires in Colorado
- 15 Marcola?
- 16 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 17 Updates from Hanalei
- 18 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 19 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 20 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 21 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 22 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 23 One day in NYC
- 24 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 25 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone