Just wondering your thoughts on driving from Vegas to the Grand Canyon and back in a day. I know it's about 5 hours each way, making for a super long day, but I would like to take advantage of the opportunity while I have it.
Vegas to Grand Canyon - Doable in a Day?
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 6 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 9 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 10 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 11 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 12 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 13 Boston and surrounding area
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 16 Newport, RI Questions
- 17 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 18 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 24 Seward to Anchorage
- 25 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library