Just wondering your thoughts on driving from Vegas to the Grand Canyon and back in a day. I know it's about 5 hours each way, making for a super long day, but I would like to take advantage of the opportunity while I have it.
Vegas to Grand Canyon - Doable in a Day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 6 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 11 Universal studios/Orlando
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Wedding venue in NH
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Alaska
- 22 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 23 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 24 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 25 Arizona road trip any changes?