My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Vegas next month. There are so many shows. Any recommendations would be appreciated. We already have tickets for Elton John (my birthday present). Also, any other recommendations to do/see/shop would be great. My husband plans to go race car driving! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas in Colorado
- 2 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 3 Hawaii and...where?
- 4 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 5 usa roadtrip
- 6 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 7 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 8 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 9 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 10 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 11 Marfa/Big Bend
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 JFK to Washington
- 17 Phoenix for the weekend
- 18 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 19 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot