My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Vegas next month. There are so many shows. Any recommendations would be appreciated. We already have tickets for Elton John (my birthday present). Also, any other recommendations to do/see/shop would be great. My husband plans to go race car driving! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 2 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 3 Trip to northern California
- 4 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 5 First Trip to Texas -
- 6 Safety Concerns
- 7 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 8 5 days in Colorado
- 9 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 10 Washington DC with kids
- 11 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 12 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 13 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 16 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 17 Sedona for a Month
- 18 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 19 Alaska -public transport
- 20 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 21 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 22 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 23 Southwest road trip
- 24 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 25 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?