My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Vegas next month. There are so many shows. Any recommendations would be appreciated. We already have tickets for Elton John (my birthday present). Also, any other recommendations to do/see/shop would be great. My husband plans to go race car driving! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 2 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 3 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 4 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 5 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 6 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 7 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 8 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 9 Las vegas +21
- 10 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 11 Phone SIM
- 12 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 13 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 14 A June trip to Kauai
- 15 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 16 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 17 Steamboat in August
- 18 Napa Valley Hotel
- 19 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 20 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 21 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 22 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 23 Christmas Napa Valley
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA