I live in NJ (just recently) and wanted to celebrate my husband's 40th. I have narrowed down my choices to NYC or Vegas and in a distant 3rd - Atlantic City. It would just be the two of us and we both like to shop. We are not clubbers - although my husband will drink and gamble. I don't drink....We love Cirque du Soleil, but not braodway shows....What would be the better trip? we can stay in 5 star NYC with no airfare needed, or take 2 night trip to vegas. He has never been to Vegas??/ Trip would be first week in May.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you want Shopping with Gift Card?
- 2 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 5 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 6 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 7 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 8 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 9 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 10 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 11 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 14 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 15 Help us choose a hotel
- 16 Honeymoon on PCH
- 17 Magic Show
- 18 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 19 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 20 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 23 Staying outside DC
- 24 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 25 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?