I live in NJ (just recently) and wanted to celebrate my husband's 40th. I have narrowed down my choices to NYC or Vegas and in a distant 3rd - Atlantic City. It would just be the two of us and we both like to shop. We are not clubbers - although my husband will drink and gamble. I don't drink....We love Cirque du Soleil, but not braodway shows....What would be the better trip? we can stay in 5 star NYC with no airfare needed, or take 2 night trip to vegas. He has never been to Vegas??/ Trip would be first week in May.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Later Winter around Mobile
- 2 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 3 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 7 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 8 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 14 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 15 New orleans recs for family
- 16 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 17 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 HAWAII; HELP!
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids