My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Vegas in November for 3 nights. We are trying to find out the best hot spots for drinks and dancing! We would like to stay right on the strip, planning on staying at Ceasars. Just want to know which places are worth trying and which are not worth the time and money. We are going to celebrate her 40th and looking to have a great time!!! Anyone with any suggestions thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 4 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 5 x mas
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 14 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 15 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 16 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 17 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 Best Destination in USA
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 21 New Orleans help please
- 22 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 23 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 24 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 25 los angeles restaurants