Booking a trip to Vegas for my husband and me. We are not big gamblers. !st ever trip to Vegas for me. DH was there many years ago as a teenager. Our kids consider us middle aged. I have narrowed our hotels to New York, New York, The Mirage or Vdara (non gaming suite style hotel). We have a very good discount available if we stay at an MGM resort. We will lounge by a pool during the day, visit interesting neighborhoods, museums, walk the strip, shop during the day, dine, go to a couple of shows, walk the strip at night. We have a couple of nights booked nearer Zion and Brice also. Please share your thoughts about these three hotels. Which do you prefer and why. Many thanks for your help.
Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 2 East Coast in December
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Florida St George's Island
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Washington DC in Spring?
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October