Hi everyone, my family and I are visiting Las Vegas for the first time in December on the 24-30 this year. I have read a few forum posts stating that the lowest rates are usually available in November around Thanksgiving for my time frame. Can anyone inform a newbie if this is true or not? We would like to stay on the strip since it is our first time. Thank you!
Vegas Hotel for December
View all United States activity »
- 1 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 4 San Antonio
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 hotel near Met NYC
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 9 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 10 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Oahu Information
- 15 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Warm and don't Drive
- 18 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 19 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 20 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 One day in Washington DC
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?