DH and I are planning to renew our vows with an Elvis Blue Hawaii ceremony in the near future and expect about 25 friends and family to join us. The ceremony will take place at 11am just like our wedding ceremony years ago. In keeping with the fun of the day (everyone is invited to dress in aloha wear) we want to take the entire group to a buffet after the ceremony. We would love some recommendations for a fun Vegas buffet that could handle a group. Do any allow reservations? Or have seating areas for groups? Should we plan to stay and buffet at the same hotel for the best arrangements? We are not too concerned about price especially since it will be at lunch.
We have not been to Vegas for a few years so will appreciate your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 2 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 3 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 4 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 5 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 6 hotel in NYC
- 7 Hotel in Austin
- 8 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 9 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 10 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 11 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 12 5 Days near Denver
- 13 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 14 Sonoma alley in May
- 15 Austin TX restaurants
- 16 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 17 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 18 Lake Champlain, VT
- 19 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 20 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 21 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 22 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 23 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 24 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 25 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX