DH and I are planning to renew our vows with an Elvis Blue Hawaii ceremony in the near future and expect about 25 friends and family to join us. The ceremony will take place at 11am just like our wedding ceremony years ago. In keeping with the fun of the day (everyone is invited to dress in aloha wear) we want to take the entire group to a buffet after the ceremony. We would love some recommendations for a fun Vegas buffet that could handle a group. Do any allow reservations? Or have seating areas for groups? Should we plan to stay and buffet at the same hotel for the best arrangements? We are not too concerned about price especially since it will be at lunch.
We have not been to Vegas for a few years so will appreciate your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 Hotel in Reno
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 9 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 10 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 13 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 18 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 19 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 20 Roadtrip July 2017
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 23 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 24 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 25 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater