DH and I are planning to renew our vows with an Elvis Blue Hawaii ceremony in the near future and expect about 25 friends and family to join us. The ceremony will take place at 11am just like our wedding ceremony years ago. In keeping with the fun of the day (everyone is invited to dress in aloha wear) we want to take the entire group to a buffet after the ceremony. We would love some recommendations for a fun Vegas buffet that could handle a group. Do any allow reservations? Or have seating areas for groups? Should we plan to stay and buffet at the same hotel for the best arrangements? We are not too concerned about price especially since it will be at lunch.
We have not been to Vegas for a few years so will appreciate your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/1hydro-pro/
- 2 Denali
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 5 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 8 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 9 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 10 Seaside, California
- 11 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 12 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 13 JFK Terminal 8
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 16 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 17 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 18 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 19 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 20 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 22 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 23 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 25 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake