DH and I are planning to renew our vows with an Elvis Blue Hawaii ceremony in the near future and expect about 25 friends and family to join us. The ceremony will take place at 11am just like our wedding ceremony years ago. In keeping with the fun of the day (everyone is invited to dress in aloha wear) we want to take the entire group to a buffet after the ceremony. We would love some recommendations for a fun Vegas buffet that could handle a group. Do any allow reservations? Or have seating areas for groups? Should we plan to stay and buffet at the same hotel for the best arrangements? We are not too concerned about price especially since it will be at lunch.
We have not been to Vegas for a few years so will appreciate your suggestions.
Vegas buffet for a group
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Hawaii is still Hell
- 7 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 8 Maui - Haleakala
- 9 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 13 Vegas in mid may
- 14 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 15 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 16 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 17 Texas for art and history lovers
- 18 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 19 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 20 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 21 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 22 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 23 Which FL town is best?
- 24 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 25 Texas