DH and I are planning to renew our vows with an Elvis Blue Hawaii ceremony in the near future and expect about 25 friends and family to join us. The ceremony will take place at 11am just like our wedding ceremony years ago. In keeping with the fun of the day (everyone is invited to dress in aloha wear) we want to take the entire group to a buffet after the ceremony. We would love some recommendations for a fun Vegas buffet that could handle a group. Do any allow reservations? Or have seating areas for groups? Should we plan to stay and buffet at the same hotel for the best arrangements? We are not too concerned about price especially since it will be at lunch.
We have not been to Vegas for a few years so will appreciate your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/thrivemax/
- 2 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 New England Tour
- 4 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 5 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 6 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 7 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 8 Downtown Denver hotel
- 9 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 10 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 11 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 12 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 13 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 16 San Diego VRBO area
- 17 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Muir Woods in October
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 22 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 23 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 24 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line