DH and I are planning to renew our vows with an Elvis Blue Hawaii ceremony in the near future and expect about 25 friends and family to join us. The ceremony will take place at 11am just like our wedding ceremony years ago. In keeping with the fun of the day (everyone is invited to dress in aloha wear) we want to take the entire group to a buffet after the ceremony. We would love some recommendations for a fun Vegas buffet that could handle a group. Do any allow reservations? Or have seating areas for groups? Should we plan to stay and buffet at the same hotel for the best arrangements? We are not too concerned about price especially since it will be at lunch.
We have not been to Vegas for a few years so will appreciate your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 2 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 3 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 4 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 5 Help me with this
- 6 New Orleans
- 7 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 8 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 9 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 10 Oregon road trip
- 11 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 12 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 13 Weather in Chicago
- 14 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 15 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 16 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 17 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 18 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 23 Dining in St. Louis
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska