DH and I are planning to renew our vows with an Elvis Blue Hawaii ceremony in the near future and expect about 25 friends and family to join us. The ceremony will take place at 11am just like our wedding ceremony years ago. In keeping with the fun of the day (everyone is invited to dress in aloha wear) we want to take the entire group to a buffet after the ceremony. We would love some recommendations for a fun Vegas buffet that could handle a group. Do any allow reservations? Or have seating areas for groups? Should we plan to stay and buffet at the same hotel for the best arrangements? We are not too concerned about price especially since it will be at lunch.
We have not been to Vegas for a few years so will appreciate your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Assist: AVAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AVAST ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Great Falls or Helena?
- 3 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 4 Oregon Coast road trip
- 5 Boston area hotels
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 8 How much cash do you travel with?
- 9 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 10 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 11 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 12 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 13 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 14 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 15 More problems for Big Sur
- 16 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 17 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 18 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 19 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 20 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 21 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 22 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 23 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 Yosemite Trip May 2017