DH and I are planning to renew our vows with an Elvis Blue Hawaii ceremony in the near future and expect about 25 friends and family to join us. The ceremony will take place at 11am just like our wedding ceremony years ago. In keeping with the fun of the day (everyone is invited to dress in aloha wear) we want to take the entire group to a buffet after the ceremony. We would love some recommendations for a fun Vegas buffet that could handle a group. Do any allow reservations? Or have seating areas for groups? Should we plan to stay and buffet at the same hotel for the best arrangements? We are not too concerned about price especially since it will be at lunch.
We have not been to Vegas for a few years so will appreciate your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 2 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 3 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 4 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 7 Coffee in Boston?
- 8 Nashville Never Been
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 13 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 14 Traveling in winter
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 17 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 New orleans recs for family
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 Steamboat Springs, CO