Well, I have just a few questions.
I have been to Vegas before, on my 21st actually, and I stayed at Paris. I had a wonderful, fabulous, amazing, time. I also am now hooked and I want to go again, although for a shorter stay than my original 5 days. I am content with not staying in a theme hotel, simply visiting them, and to save money for gambling I am considering the Tropicana or Boardwalk. Can anyone tell me about either of these two, suggestions, cautions, etc? I don't want to stay in a dump, I just don't want to spend a fortune. Also, I am usually a single traveler and since none of my friends love Vegas like I do I have no one to go with. Can anyone tell me about a travel buddy site where I can find a Vegas travel buddy? It would be more fun with someone. Thanks in advance.
Vegas Baby! I want to go! Read will ya : )
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 Door County
- 9 10 Days in Maine
- 10 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Boston Area College Tour
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 17 A Visit to Charleston
- 18 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 21 Help with NYC transit
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 24 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles