Well, I have just a few questions.
I have been to Vegas before, on my 21st actually, and I stayed at Paris. I had a wonderful, fabulous, amazing, time. I also am now hooked and I want to go again, although for a shorter stay than my original 5 days. I am content with not staying in a theme hotel, simply visiting them, and to save money for gambling I am considering the Tropicana or Boardwalk. Can anyone tell me about either of these two, suggestions, cautions, etc? I don't want to stay in a dump, I just don't want to spend a fortune. Also, I am usually a single traveler and since none of my friends love Vegas like I do I have no one to go with. Can anyone tell me about a travel buddy site where I can find a Vegas travel buddy? It would be more fun with someone. Thanks in advance.
Vegas Baby! I want to go! Read will ya : )
- 1 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 2 One day in NYC
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 7 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 8 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 9 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 10 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 11 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 12 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 13 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 14 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 15 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 16 Blue ridge parkway
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 19 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 22 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 25 Logan Express