Hey guys! I will be in the states for a few weeks. I am planning to visit Vegas and it is a short stint - 3 days. So just give me a plan of what to do in Vegas. I might look dumb in asking but you can suggest all the possible places to visit and things to do. I am open to everything and I am a believer of the famous quote "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". So help me out. thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 2 Houston in September
- 3 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 4 New York Trip
- 5 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 8 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 9 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 10 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 11 Balloon fest hotels
- 12 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 13 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 14 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 15 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 20 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 21 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 25 palm desert, CA