There's a little area with outdoor booths. All I can remember are the purses and another booth that sells Oxygenated drinks. I am trying to direct somebody to the area and I think it might be beside the Flamingo Hilton toward the Mirage not Bally's. It is alongside the Strip but separated by trees or something. Any help?
Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 2 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 3 East Coast in December
- 4 N California trip questions
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Monterey and Napa
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Fall color yet?
- 22 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please