For over 10 years I have been dialling 10-10-297 and then 011-44 *********** to connect to the UK for 1c a minute. Vartec bills me on my local Frontier bill. I tried to use the number this morning to wish my Father a Happy Father's day and was told it is no longer in use. They tried to get me to switch my phone bill from Frontier, but I don;t want to. Does anyone know of another number to dial first. I do not want to register online and have to buy credits.
Vartec no longer in use
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 2 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 3 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 4 Daytona Beach and ??
- 5 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 6 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 7 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 8 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 9 Beach holiday with baby
- 10 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 11 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 12 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 13 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 14 Grand Marais?
- 15 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 16 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 17 Salt Lake City
- 18 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 19 First visit in New Mexico
- 20 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 21 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 22 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 23 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 24 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 25 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible