For over 10 years I have been dialling 10-10-297 and then 011-44 *********** to connect to the UK for 1c a minute. Vartec bills me on my local Frontier bill. I tried to use the number this morning to wish my Father a Happy Father's day and was told it is no longer in use. They tried to get me to switch my phone bill from Frontier, but I don;t want to. Does anyone know of another number to dial first. I do not want to register online and have to buy credits.
Vartec no longer in use
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 3 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 4 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 14 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 19 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 22 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 23 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 hawaii for 10 weeks