Just wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel in newport..I just booked two nights in a jr suite for $199/night...any comments on the place....was also looking at wellington...any info on it...did see comments made on hotel link...one person said vanderbilt small but the stayed in jr studio which is there smallest room...thank you so much, Amy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 4 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 5 Dallas airport to bush library
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 8 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 9 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 10 Northern California Gardens.
- 11 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 12 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 13 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 14 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 15 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 16 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 17 Arches or Zion?
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 19 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 20 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 21 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 22 Providence RI Waterfire
- 23 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 24 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 25 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th