Just wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel in newport..I just booked two nights in a jr suite for $199/night...any comments on the place....was also looking at wellington...any info on it...did see comments made on hotel link...one person said vanderbilt small but the stayed in jr studio which is there smallest room...thank you so much, Amy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 3 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 Family Trip advice please?!
- 7 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 8 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 11 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 12 Road trip advice needed please
- 13 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 17 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 18 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 19 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 20 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 21 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 22 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 23 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 24 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 25 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...