We are also in our late 50's and very active. Our itineracy sounds very similar. Was it expensive to take ferry out of Seattle? We also want to add on a trip to the other side adn go to Nanimo and parksville and maybe to Stratemore National park for some hiking. We are planning on staying for one week and also thought we could add the beaches on the south end. SOme islands also sound great like HOrns Island an old Hippie place. Does this sound too much for 8 days?
Vancouver Island 8 day trip...what should we do
View all United States activity »
- 1 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 10 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 11 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 12 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 17 Warm and don't Drive
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 20 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 21 Madison Square Garden
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 24 St. Augustine, Florida
- 25 hotel near Met NYC