We are also in our late 50's and very active. Our itineracy sounds very similar. Was it expensive to take ferry out of Seattle? We also want to add on a trip to the other side adn go to Nanimo and parksville and maybe to Stratemore National park for some hiking. We are planning on staying for one week and also thought we could add the beaches on the south end. SOme islands also sound great like HOrns Island an old Hippie place. Does this sound too much for 8 days?
Vancouver Island 8 day trip...what should we do
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 2 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 6 Cape Cod in early April
- 7 united and carry-ons
- 8 USA with a 3 year old
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 24 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 25 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver