My husband and I (mid 50s) will be in Savannah from February 13 to 18 and I would like to make reservations for dinner on the 14th. I am not looking for "ritzy and fancy" but rather for a place with some ambience that serves fresh local cuisine. Where would you go?
Valentine's dinner in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Clubs - Need all the 411...
- 2 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 3 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 6 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 11 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 12 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 13 Long Island Advice
- 14 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 15 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 16 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 17 Boston suggestions
- 18 California
- 19 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 20 Tucson area flooding
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!