My husband and I (mid 50s) will be in Savannah from February 13 to 18 and I would like to make reservations for dinner on the 14th. I am not looking for "ritzy and fancy" but rather for a place with some ambience that serves fresh local cuisine. Where would you go?
Valentine's dinner in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Colorado in the summer!
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 9 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 10 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 11 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 14 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 15 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 16 Kennedy Space Center
- 17 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 18 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 19 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 20 5 week in US/Mexico
- 21 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 22 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 23 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC