My husband is going to NewJersey/NY for work this coming January. My baby and I are tagging along. We will be staying there for 1 week. His workplace is somewhere in Morrisontown New Jersey. I want to visit NY, is it far from NY and how do I get there? by car? train? Also, what is there to do in that area? Lots of place to visit? historical places? please advise. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 24 days out west
- 2 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 3 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 4 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 5 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 6 Pacific Northwest
- 7 Just Wondering
- 8 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 9 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 10 Hawaii - where?
- 11 Shenandoah National park
- 12 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 13 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 14 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 15 Anaheim - no car
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego
- 17 Arizona PHX car rental
- 18 Dinner in Anchorage
- 19 Rental Car Orlando
- 20 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 21 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 22 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 23 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte