My husband is going to NewJersey/NY for work this coming January. My baby and I are tagging along. We will be staying there for 1 week. His workplace is somewhere in Morrisontown New Jersey. I want to visit NY, is it far from NY and how do I get there? by car? train? Also, what is there to do in that area? Lots of place to visit? historical places? please advise. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVG@ Antivirus CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 http://nitroshredadvice.com/enduro-rush/
- 3 Orlando area weather in June
- 4 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 5 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 6 Boston Food Tour
- 7 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 8 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 9 "Fitness" vacations
- 10 Help plan my trip please
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 13 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 14 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 15 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 20 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 21 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 24 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
- 25 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?