My husband is going to NewJersey/NY for work this coming January. My baby and I are tagging along. We will be staying there for 1 week. His workplace is somewhere in Morrisontown New Jersey. I want to visit NY, is it far from NY and how do I get there? by car? train? Also, what is there to do in that area? Lots of place to visit? historical places? please advise. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 6 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 8 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 12 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 15 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 16 Florida beach vacation
- 17 Trip to USA in July
- 18 Beaches in Incline Village
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Key West luxury hotels
- 22 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 23 Florida vacation
- 24 Later Winter around Mobile
- 25 a short trip to san francisco