My husband is going to NewJersey/NY for work this coming January. My baby and I are tagging along. We will be staying there for 1 week. His workplace is somewhere in Morrisontown New Jersey. I want to visit NY, is it far from NY and how do I get there? by car? train? Also, what is there to do in that area? Lots of place to visit? historical places? please advise. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 2 Miami
- 3 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 4 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 5 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 6 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 9 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 10 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 11 March in New Mexico
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 14 Back from the Big Easy
- 15 Border crossing
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 18 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 19 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 20 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 23 Cross country tips
- 24 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?