My husband is going to NewJersey/NY for work this coming January. My baby and I are tagging along. We will be staying there for 1 week. His workplace is somewhere in Morrisontown New Jersey. I want to visit NY, is it far from NY and how do I get there? by car? train? Also, what is there to do in that area? Lots of place to visit? historical places? please advise. Thanks!
Vacay in NJ and NY
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Question about Boulder area
- 7 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 8 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 9 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple