My boyfriend and I are going to California between August 23rd-Sept 2nd. Our trip begins in San Fran which we would like to spend at least 2 days. We plan on travelling the coast and end up in L.A. I'm trying to plan this trip..but need a bit of advice. I'm trying to look for somewhat cheap deals for hotels & B&b's. We would like to spend under $100/night. ($100 max). Also wondering if there are places to visit that's a "MUST"..Thanks!
Vacay in Cali
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 3 Colorado Skiing
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 12 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 13 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 14 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 18 From Seattle airport to the city
- 19 Middle America in October
- 20 New York City Christmas Trip
- 21 visit to HIghLine
- 22 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 23 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 24 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 25 4 week family trip ideas