My husband and I plan on venturing from Michigan out to the Pacific Northwest for our wedding anniversary in April. We're looking into staying 10 days. Major points of interest would be San Juan Islands, Seattle, Olympic National Forest, Portland, Crater Lake and the redwood forest. Where would it best to fly into? Fly out? Where should we stay and what should we check out? We'd like to map out our trip but have no clue where to start and where to finish. Any advise and information would be great!
Vacationing the Pacific Northwest
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 2 Utah 2
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 New York City - apartment locations
- 5 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 8 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 9 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 10 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 11 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 12 Tudor city -special help/info
- 13 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 14 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 15 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 16 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 17 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 18 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 19 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 20 must see and do's in Maui?
- 21 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 25 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX