My husband and I plan on venturing from Michigan out to the Pacific Northwest for our wedding anniversary in April. We're looking into staying 10 days. Major points of interest would be San Juan Islands, Seattle, Olympic National Forest, Portland, Crater Lake and the redwood forest. Where would it best to fly into? Fly out? Where should we stay and what should we check out? We'd like to map out our trip but have no clue where to start and where to finish. Any advise and information would be great!
Vacationing the Pacific Northwest
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 charleston during Christmas Week
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 25 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas