My husband and I plan on venturing from Michigan out to the Pacific Northwest for our wedding anniversary in April. We're looking into staying 10 days. Major points of interest would be San Juan Islands, Seattle, Olympic National Forest, Portland, Crater Lake and the redwood forest. Where would it best to fly into? Fly out? Where should we stay and what should we check out? We'd like to map out our trip but have no clue where to start and where to finish. Any advise and information would be great!
Vacationing the Pacific Northwest
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 4 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 5 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 6 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 7 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 8 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 9 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 10 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 11 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 12 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 13 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 14 Road Trip
- 15 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 16 Road trip itinerary
- 17 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 18 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 19 best area to stay in san diego
- 20 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 21 Vegas hotels for families
- 22 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 25 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C