We are looking for a new destination to travel to with our 5 year old daughter. We have done Disney/St. Petersburg Beach the last few years. It is definitely time for a change.
We are considering going to Aruba, but aren't sure we want to go there since we can't get a direct flight out of Detroit, Michigan.
Can anyone give us some recommendations for a trip? We were thinking possibly
1) Arizona (Sedona, Grand Canyon, etc)
2) San Diego - lots to do there, but it sounds like it might be too cold.
We don't have to have super duper warm weather, but we want at least a heated pool for some outdoor recreation.
Any thouhts? Thanks. Susan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 2 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 3 Pacific Northwest
- 4 Just Wondering
- 5 24 days out west
- 6 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 7 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 8 Hawaii - where?
- 9 Shenandoah National park
- 10 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 11 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 12 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 13 Anaheim - no car
- 14 San Francisco to San Diego
- 15 Arizona PHX car rental
- 16 Dinner in Anchorage
- 17 Rental Car Orlando
- 18 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 21 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 22 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 23 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 24 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 25 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016