We are looking for a new destination to travel to with our 5 year old daughter. We have done Disney/St. Petersburg Beach the last few years. It is definitely time for a change.
We are considering going to Aruba, but aren't sure we want to go there since we can't get a direct flight out of Detroit, Michigan.
Can anyone give us some recommendations for a trip? We were thinking possibly
1) Arizona (Sedona, Grand Canyon, etc)
2) San Diego - lots to do there, but it sounds like it might be too cold.
We don't have to have super duper warm weather, but we want at least a heated pool for some outdoor recreation.
Any thouhts? Thanks. Susan
Vacation with a 5 year old in late March or April?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Dining in D.C.
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 17 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 18 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone