We are looking for a new destination to travel to with our 5 year old daughter. We have done Disney/St. Petersburg Beach the last few years. It is definitely time for a change.
We are considering going to Aruba, but aren't sure we want to go there since we can't get a direct flight out of Detroit, Michigan.
Can anyone give us some recommendations for a trip? We were thinking possibly
1) Arizona (Sedona, Grand Canyon, etc)
2) San Diego - lots to do there, but it sounds like it might be too cold.
We don't have to have super duper warm weather, but we want at least a heated pool for some outdoor recreation.
Any thouhts? Thanks. Susan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 2 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 3 Mesa Verde question
- 4 Planning our Move
- 5 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 6 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 7 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 10 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 11 Wilmington DE questions
- 12 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 13 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 14 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 15 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 16 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 17 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 18 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 19 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 20 Hotel advise Chicago
- 21 Maui and Kauai
- 22 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 23 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 24 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 25 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums