We are looking for a new destination to travel to with our 5 year old daughter. We have done Disney/St. Petersburg Beach the last few years. It is definitely time for a change.
We are considering going to Aruba, but aren't sure we want to go there since we can't get a direct flight out of Detroit, Michigan.
Can anyone give us some recommendations for a trip? We were thinking possibly
1) Arizona (Sedona, Grand Canyon, etc)
2) San Diego - lots to do there, but it sounds like it might be too cold.
We don't have to have super duper warm weather, but we want at least a heated pool for some outdoor recreation.
Any thouhts? Thanks. Susan
Vacation with a 5 year old in late March or April?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 2 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 5 Chicago trip
- 6 NYC IN AUGUST
- 7 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 12 Fancy dining
- 13 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 14 Hotel near Miami airport
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 Will have five days in Savannah
- 17 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 18 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 Itinerary opinions
- 21 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 22 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 25 Santa Barbara, California