We are looking for a new destination to travel to with our 5 year old daughter. We have done Disney/St. Petersburg Beach the last few years. It is definitely time for a change.
We are considering going to Aruba, but aren't sure we want to go there since we can't get a direct flight out of Detroit, Michigan.
Can anyone give us some recommendations for a trip? We were thinking possibly
1) Arizona (Sedona, Grand Canyon, etc)
2) San Diego - lots to do there, but it sounds like it might be too cold.
We don't have to have super duper warm weather, but we want at least a heated pool for some outdoor recreation.
Any thouhts? Thanks. Susan
Vacation with a 5 year old in late March or April?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 13 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC