We are looking for a new destination to travel to with our 5 year old daughter. We have done Disney/St. Petersburg Beach the last few years. It is definitely time for a change.
We are considering going to Aruba, but aren't sure we want to go there since we can't get a direct flight out of Detroit, Michigan.
Can anyone give us some recommendations for a trip? We were thinking possibly
1) Arizona (Sedona, Grand Canyon, etc)
2) San Diego - lots to do there, but it sounds like it might be too cold.
We don't have to have super duper warm weather, but we want at least a heated pool for some outdoor recreation.
Any thouhts? Thanks. Susan
Vacation with a 5 year old in late March or April?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 2 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 3 Newport Restaurants
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 6 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 9 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 10 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 11 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 12 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 13 Question About Sealodge
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 17 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 18 Fairbanks Alaska
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 25 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014