We are considering renting a house instead of hotel rooms for our visit to Baltimore area next April. We'd need it for approx. 5 days. I notice there are a few in central Baltimore but would like suggestions of other areas to consider that are under a 30 min drive to family near Gwynn Oak park area of Baltimore. I've tried searching internet but am not sure which areas to look at.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 2 Hotel in Reno
- 3 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 4 Trinity Site, NM
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 Boston to Naples florida
- 7 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 8 North Carolina airports
- 9 best health clubs with lap pools
- 10 10 days vacation in California
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 14 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 15 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 16 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 17 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 18 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 19 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 24 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 25 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"