We are considering renting a house instead of hotel rooms for our visit to Baltimore area next April. We'd need it for approx. 5 days. I notice there are a few in central Baltimore but would like suggestions of other areas to consider that are under a 30 min drive to family near Gwynn Oak park area of Baltimore. I've tried searching internet but am not sure which areas to look at.
Vacation Rental location ideas near Baltimore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 6 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 20 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 21 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 22 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 23 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15