We are considering renting a house instead of hotel rooms for our visit to Baltimore area next April. We'd need it for approx. 5 days. I notice there are a few in central Baltimore but would like suggestions of other areas to consider that are under a 30 min drive to family near Gwynn Oak park area of Baltimore. I've tried searching internet but am not sure which areas to look at.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/proshred-elite-review/
- 2 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 5 How many states have you been to?
- 6 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 13 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 14 Skagway
- 15 Retiring in NM?
- 16 Chicago to Charleston
- 17 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 20 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 21 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 22 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 23 Honeymoon out west.
- 24 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 25 Route Planning for East USA