We are planning a vacation to Kentucky in March, with out 11 yr old daughter who is a horse nut. We thought about driving to Lexington and/or Louisville, and hopefully find a place to go horseback riding (trail ride - beginner) and tour some nice horse ranches and view the countryside. Any suggestions on places to visit, where to go, where to stay, trail ride options, etc. Thanks much!!!
Vacation planning help needed
- 1 NYC
- 2 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 3 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 4 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 7 Middlebury vt quickie
- 8 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 9 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 10 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 11 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 14 hello guys....
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 20 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 21 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 22 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip