We are looking to vacation with our two children (9 & 4 1/2) in July in KY. We've researched a bit into Rough River Lake, Wood Creek, Barkley Lake (?)....what we'd like is a cabin/cottage on the waterfront where we can jump into the water, near hiking and other outdoor activites, fishing and more...any thoughts? Anyone been to these places and is there a lot to do for families?
vacation in Kentucky with kids
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 6 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 One day in Washington DC
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 12 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 13 San Antonio
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Key West on NYE
- 16 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 19 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 20 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 21 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 22 Hotel near Public Theater
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions