My husband and I are planning a trip to Kauai in September. I've been doing my research and I think I want to stay on the North Shore. What I would like I have not been able to find, I'm hoping this will help me. I would like a condo that has an ocean view and moutain views as well. I would also like a condo that is close to a beach within walking distance so that we can either choose to relax by the pool or by the beach. Price range isn't really a problem if I can get a fantastic condo. I was thinking on average $150-$200 but would pay if I could find something I'm really looking for. We have never been to Hawaii so I have no idea what the layout is. Is this something that is out there or am I just reaching for the stars? Please help and thanks so much
Vacation in Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 4 Locker at JFK
- 5 Question about Miami travel
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 13 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 18 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 25 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots