My husband and I are planning a trip to Kauai in September. I've been doing my research and I think I want to stay on the North Shore. What I would like I have not been able to find, I'm hoping this will help me. I would like a condo that has an ocean view and moutain views as well. I would also like a condo that is close to a beach within walking distance so that we can either choose to relax by the pool or by the beach. Price range isn't really a problem if I can get a fantastic condo. I was thinking on average $150-$200 but would pay if I could find something I'm really looking for. We have never been to Hawaii so I have no idea what the layout is. Is this something that is out there or am I just reaching for the stars? Please help and thanks so much
Vacation in Kauai
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 3 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 4 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 5 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 6 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 13 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!