My husband and I are planning a trip to Kauai in September. I've been doing my research and I think I want to stay on the North Shore. What I would like I have not been able to find, I'm hoping this will help me. I would like a condo that has an ocean view and moutain views as well. I would also like a condo that is close to a beach within walking distance so that we can either choose to relax by the pool or by the beach. Price range isn't really a problem if I can get a fantastic condo. I was thinking on average $150-$200 but would pay if I could find something I'm really looking for. We have never been to Hawaii so I have no idea what the layout is. Is this something that is out there or am I just reaching for the stars? Please help and thanks so much
Vacation in Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey City Parking
- 2 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 5 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 8 SF to DR? WTH!
- 9 Kennebunkport and....?
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 NYC Itinerary Help
- 12 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 15 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 18 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 19 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 20 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 23 Washington, DC to Boston
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Where to go in Maine?