My husband and I are planning a trip to Kauai in September. I've been doing my research and I think I want to stay on the North Shore. What I would like I have not been able to find, I'm hoping this will help me. I would like a condo that has an ocean view and moutain views as well. I would also like a condo that is close to a beach within walking distance so that we can either choose to relax by the pool or by the beach. Price range isn't really a problem if I can get a fantastic condo. I was thinking on average $150-$200 but would pay if I could find something I'm really looking for. We have never been to Hawaii so I have no idea what the layout is. Is this something that is out there or am I just reaching for the stars? Please help and thanks so much
Vacation in Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 6 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 10 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 11 Key West Hotel in January
- 12 los angeles restaurants
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips