My husband and I are planning a trip to Kauai in September. I've been doing my research and I think I want to stay on the North Shore. What I would like I have not been able to find, I'm hoping this will help me. I would like a condo that has an ocean view and moutain views as well. I would also like a condo that is close to a beach within walking distance so that we can either choose to relax by the pool or by the beach. Price range isn't really a problem if I can get a fantastic condo. I was thinking on average $150-$200 but would pay if I could find something I'm really looking for. We have never been to Hawaii so I have no idea what the layout is. Is this something that is out there or am I just reaching for the stars? Please help and thanks so much
Vacation in Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 2 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 4 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 Vegas hotels for families
- 9 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 10 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 11 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 12 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 denver to badlands
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 24 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?