My husband and I are planning a trip to California in September driving up the coast from San Diego to Napa Valley and would like some help from those of you who know CA well. Here is what were thinking so far: San Diego zoo, Santa Barbara, Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Fran, ferry to Sausalito, football game in Berkeley and Napa Valley wine tour. We're looking for beautiful vistas, charming villages, good food and a relaxing journey. Thanks for any suggestions you have.
vacation in California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 2 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 5 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 6 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 7 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 8 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 9 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 10 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 11 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 12 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 13 Boston to see Sargent works
- 14 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 15 New York City - apartment locations
- 16 Utah 2
- 17 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 18 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 19 Tudor city -special help/info
- 20 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 21 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 22 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 23 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 24 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 25 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce