My husband and I are planning a trip to California in September driving up the coast from San Diego to Napa Valley and would like some help from those of you who know CA well. Here is what were thinking so far: San Diego zoo, Santa Barbara, Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Fran, ferry to Sausalito, football game in Berkeley and Napa Valley wine tour. We're looking for beautiful vistas, charming villages, good food and a relaxing journey. Thanks for any suggestions you have.
vacation in California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 los angeles restaurants
- 2 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 3 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Calf trip
- 11 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 West Maui Restaurants
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas