My husband and I are planning a trip to California in September driving up the coast from San Diego to Napa Valley and would like some help from those of you who know CA well. Here is what were thinking so far: San Diego zoo, Santa Barbara, Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Fran, ferry to Sausalito, football game in Berkeley and Napa Valley wine tour. We're looking for beautiful vistas, charming villages, good food and a relaxing journey. Thanks for any suggestions you have.
vacation in California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 2 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 3 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 4 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 5 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 6 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 7 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 8 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 12 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 13 Dinner in Miami
- 14 Orlando to Savannah
- 15 Tipping advice
- 16 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 19 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 20 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 21 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 25 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car