My husband and I (early 30's) are trying to plan our summer vacation. We have pretty much decided we want to go to Florida since neither of us have been since we were little. Now here is the problem. I have read the forum about various places to visit in Florida and can not make up my mind about where to go. Key West sounds exactly right except for the lack of a decent beach. We like places that have really good casual restaurants (neither of us want to dress up during our vacation; mostly shorts). We do not really like the dance club scene but can enjoy a good casual bar. We both enjoy shopping. To give you an idea of what type places we enjoy, we live in Atlanta an extremely quiet place would not be fun for us; we love Charleston, SC because of its casual atmosphere but excellent shopping, nice beaches (not the pretty water Florida has but nice), dining and tourist type attractions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 San Diego surfing
- 3 surfing in San Diego
- 4 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 5 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 6 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 7 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 10 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 11 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 14 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 17 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 18 Meredith New Hampshire
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 21 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 24 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 25 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?