I am overwhelmed by the choices in Florida and need some help. I'm taking a 4 day vacation *alone* - just want to relax on the beach, maybe have a great pool and spa, with some reasonable shopping nearby. I'm not single, just getting away, so I don't care about nightlife, just want some decent restaurants and room service. I've looked at Ginn Hammock, but the beach sounds iffy - anywhere that I could walk out the door onto the beach would be incredible. How about Destin? Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Dining in D.C.
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Washington DC Metro
- 7 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 8 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 15 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?