I am overwhelmed by the choices in Florida and need some help. I'm taking a 4 day vacation *alone* - just want to relax on the beach, maybe have a great pool and spa, with some reasonable shopping nearby. I'm not single, just getting away, so I don't care about nightlife, just want some decent restaurants and room service. I've looked at Ginn Hammock, but the beach sounds iffy - anywhere that I could walk out the door onto the beach would be incredible. How about Destin? Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Sur?
- 2 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 3 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 4 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 9 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 10 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 11 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 12 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 13 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 14 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 15 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 16 St. Paddy, not St. Patty
- 17 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 18 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 19 Whale watching in July
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 carousel bar nola
- 22 NYC play advice needed
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 marco v treasure island