Driving from Dulles to Richmond, then Richmond to Roanoke, then Roanoke back to Dulles (over a week's time). Would appreciate suggestions for stopping along the way for dinner on I-95 between Dale City and Richmond, lunch on I-64 between Richmond and Roanoke, and lunch another lunch on I-81 between Roanoke and Dulles. Prefer not to stop at fast-food chains, and ambience is not as important as good food and reasonably fast service. Are there any "don't miss" stops along these routes?
VA Restaurants along I-95, I-64, and I-81
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 5 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 6 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 7 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Door County Suggestions
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 17 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 18 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014