Is it any easier to get to and from the football stadium from any certain area? There's a Comfort Inn near Monticello, some Hotels north of town on 29, just wondered if any area will be easier on game day?
UVA Football Game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 4 Ackislander
- 5 Cross Country RV Trip
- 6 Northern California in February
- 7 Universal Orlando
- 8 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 9 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 10 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 11 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 12 California
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 15 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 16 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 17 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 18 Florida or caribbean
- 19 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 20 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 21 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 24 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 25 New England September