Planning a trip to Utah June, 2014 and seeking advice. 3 adults (60, 55, 53) and 3 children (boys, 9, 11, 14). Flying into Albuquerque and would like to see Utah's national parks, Grand Canyon, and Painted Desert/Petrified Forest on way back to Albuquerque. Can do hiking if not too strenuous. No rafting. Initial thoughts are I-40 West to Canyon de Chelly, continuing 191north to Arches (stops along way other scenic sites), west and south to other national parks. Then to GC and Painted Desert on return trip via I-40 East. We'll have about 10 days. Thoughts/suggestions/recommendations, please. Nothing in stone yet.
UTAH/ARIZONA TRIP 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 8 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 9 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 16 Washington DC in Spring?
- 17 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Must Eats
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 24 Florida St George's Island
- 25 Union Square area restaurant