Planning a trip to Utah June, 2014 and seeking advice. 3 adults (60, 55, 53) and 3 children (boys, 9, 11, 14). Flying into Albuquerque and would like to see Utah's national parks, Grand Canyon, and Painted Desert/Petrified Forest on way back to Albuquerque. Can do hiking if not too strenuous. No rafting. Initial thoughts are I-40 West to Canyon de Chelly, continuing 191north to Arches (stops along way other scenic sites), west and south to other national parks. Then to GC and Painted Desert on return trip via I-40 East. We'll have about 10 days. Thoughts/suggestions/recommendations, please. Nothing in stone yet.
UTAH/ARIZONA TRIP 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 3 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Washington, DC to Boston
- 10 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 11 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 12 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 13 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 17 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 18 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 19 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach