Planning a trip to Utah June, 2014 and seeking advice. 3 adults (60, 55, 53) and 3 children (boys, 9, 11, 14). Flying into Albuquerque and would like to see Utah's national parks, Grand Canyon, and Painted Desert/Petrified Forest on way back to Albuquerque. Can do hiking if not too strenuous. No rafting. Initial thoughts are I-40 West to Canyon de Chelly, continuing 191north to Arches (stops along way other scenic sites), west and south to other national parks. Then to GC and Painted Desert on return trip via I-40 East. We'll have about 10 days. Thoughts/suggestions/recommendations, please. Nothing in stone yet.
UTAH/ARIZONA TRIP 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 3 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 4 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 5 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 12 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 13 From Seattle airport to the city
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 16 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 17 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 New York City Christmas Trip
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 23 Colorado Skiing
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas