Planning a trip to Utah June, 2014 and seeking advice. 3 adults (60, 55, 53) and 3 children (boys, 9, 11, 14). Flying into Albuquerque and would like to see Utah's national parks, Grand Canyon, and Painted Desert/Petrified Forest on way back to Albuquerque. Can do hiking if not too strenuous. No rafting. Initial thoughts are I-40 West to Canyon de Chelly, continuing 191north to Arches (stops along way other scenic sites), west and south to other national parks. Then to GC and Painted Desert on return trip via I-40 East. We'll have about 10 days. Thoughts/suggestions/recommendations, please. Nothing in stone yet.
UTAH/ARIZONA TRIP 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 2 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 3 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 4 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 World Cup organisers said
- 8 a small consolation for All
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 Boston suggestions
- 11 Ben Landa
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Looking for Next Destination
- 16 Tucson area flooding
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 25 first time in AZ