Planning a trip to Utah June, 2014 and seeking advice. 3 adults (60, 55, 53) and 3 children (boys, 9, 11, 14). Flying into Albuquerque and would like to see Utah's national parks, Grand Canyon, and Painted Desert/Petrified Forest on way back to Albuquerque. Can do hiking if not too strenuous. No rafting. Initial thoughts are I-40 West to Canyon de Chelly, continuing 191north to Arches (stops along way other scenic sites), west and south to other national parks. Then to GC and Painted Desert on return trip via I-40 East. We'll have about 10 days. Thoughts/suggestions/recommendations, please. Nothing in stone yet.
UTAH/ARIZONA TRIP 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 2 Shenandoah National Park
- 3 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 4 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 5 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 8 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 9 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 10 Itinerary Help - options.
- 11 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 12 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 13 Daytona Beach and ??
- 14 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 15 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 16 Hawaii is still Hell
- 17 Alaska restaurant prices
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 22 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 23 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip