Planning a trip to Utah June, 2014 and seeking advice. 3 adults (60, 55, 53) and 3 children (boys, 9, 11, 14). Flying into Albuquerque and would like to see Utah's national parks, Grand Canyon, and Painted Desert/Petrified Forest on way back to Albuquerque. Can do hiking if not too strenuous. No rafting. Initial thoughts are I-40 West to Canyon de Chelly, continuing 191north to Arches (stops along way other scenic sites), west and south to other national parks. Then to GC and Painted Desert on return trip via I-40 East. We'll have about 10 days. Thoughts/suggestions/recommendations, please. Nothing in stone yet.
UTAH/ARIZONA TRIP 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 3 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 4 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 6 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 7 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 8 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 9 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 13 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 14 We are flying into Phoenix in November
- 15 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 16 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 17 Advice on Roadtrip
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 Zion the narrows
- 20 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 21 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 22 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 23 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 24 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 25 cincinnati with kids