Planning a trip to Utah June, 2014 and seeking advice. 3 adults (60, 55, 53) and 3 children (boys, 9, 11, 14). Flying into Albuquerque and would like to see Utah's national parks, Grand Canyon, and Painted Desert/Petrified Forest on way back to Albuquerque. Can do hiking if not too strenuous. No rafting. Initial thoughts are I-40 West to Canyon de Chelly, continuing 191north to Arches (stops along way other scenic sites), west and south to other national parks. Then to GC and Painted Desert on return trip via I-40 East. We'll have about 10 days. Thoughts/suggestions/recommendations, please. Nothing in stone yet.
UTAH/ARIZONA TRIP 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 2 California San Diego area lodging
- 3 Kauai Garden tours
- 4 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 5 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 8 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 12 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 13 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 14 Advice on Roadtrip
- 15 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 16 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 17 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 18 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 from Moab to Bryce
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip