Planning a trip to Utah June, 2014 and seeking advice. 3 adults (60, 55, 53) and 3 children (boys, 9, 11, 14). Flying into Albuquerque and would like to see Utah's national parks, Grand Canyon, and Painted Desert/Petrified Forest on way back to Albuquerque. Can do hiking if not too strenuous. No rafting. Initial thoughts are I-40 West to Canyon de Chelly, continuing 191north to Arches (stops along way other scenic sites), west and south to other national parks. Then to GC and Painted Desert on return trip via I-40 East. We'll have about 10 days. Thoughts/suggestions/recommendations, please. Nothing in stone yet.
UTAH/ARIZONA TRIP 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 5 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 6 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 7 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 11 charlotte
- 12 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 13 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 14 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Sonoma or napa?
- 17 USA trip
- 18 Black Hills Trip Report
- 19 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 20 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 21 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 22 Cape Cod in October
- 23 Air Connections on Maui
- 24 Theater Historians
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!