We are pulling a 33' travel trailer and would like to know if anyone has traveled that route with a travel trailer in tow using SR30 in Utah around the Salt Lake is a good route instead of traveling through Salt Lake to I-80West. When I googled the mileage SR30 would cut off an hour by NOT having to go through Salt Lake City. Has anyone traveled the route. It would be great to hear about the road. Thanks
Utah SR 30 West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 3 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 4 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 5 Getting to Key West
- 6 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 7 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 8 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 12 New Orleans Motel Question
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 16 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 17 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 18 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 19 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 20 Happy Hour
- 21 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 22 road trip Houston-NJ
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 25 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking