We are pulling a 33' travel trailer and would like to know if anyone has traveled that route with a travel trailer in tow using SR30 in Utah around the Salt Lake is a good route instead of traveling through Salt Lake to I-80West. When I googled the mileage SR30 would cut off an hour by NOT having to go through Salt Lake City. Has anyone traveled the route. It would be great to hear about the road. Thanks
Utah SR 30 West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 2 Oahu ideas
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 6 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 7 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 8 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 9 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 10 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 11 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 12 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 13 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 14 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 15 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 16 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 17 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 18 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 19 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 20 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 21 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 22 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 23 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 24 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 25 Highway 1 Roadtrip