We are pulling a 33' travel trailer and would like to know if anyone has traveled that route with a travel trailer in tow using SR30 in Utah around the Salt Lake is a good route instead of traveling through Salt Lake to I-80West. When I googled the mileage SR30 would cut off an hour by NOT having to go through Salt Lake City. Has anyone traveled the route. It would be great to hear about the road. Thanks
Utah SR 30 West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 5 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 11 Rafting near Denali
- 12 Travel West Coast
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 16 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 17 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 New York City Restaurants