We'll be spending 6 days at a condo in Park City. We've skied the Utah resorts numerous times on "adults-only" trips but this is the first time taking our 3-year along. Which of the PC-area resorts has the best ski school? (We'll have a car.) What fun toddler activities can you recommend other than skiing? Kid-friendly restaurants in PC? Off-the-beaten-track ideas? Thanks for your input!
utah ski trip with toddler - ideas?
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Door County
- 6 10 Days in Maine
- 7 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Boston Area College Tour
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 16 A Visit to Charleston
- 17 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 18 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 19 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 20 Help with NYC transit
- 21 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 22 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 23 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 24 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 25 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California