My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Alaska
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 8 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 9 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 15 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 16 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 20 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 21 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 22 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 A day in Dallas
- 25 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!