My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 4 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 5 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 6 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 11 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Best Destination in USA
- 15 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 16 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 17 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 18 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 19 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 20 x mas
- 21 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 22 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 23 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 24 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park