My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 5 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 6 Cape Cod
- 7 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 8 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 9 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 10 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 11 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 12 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 13 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 14 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 15 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 16 San Diego with Kids
- 17 Getting around the Big Island
- 18 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 19 best of yellowstone
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 22 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 23 New York Yankee Station
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?