My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 3 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Kennedy Space Center
- 6 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 7 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 10 5 week in US/Mexico
- 11 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 14 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 21 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 24 Jersey City Parking
- 25 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?