My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 4 Pub with food in Seattle
- 5 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 9 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 16 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 17 Our perfect day in Key West
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 21 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?