My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 River Cafe
- 2 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 3 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 4 Bring Distant Images to Life with Branded Binoculars and Scopes
- 5 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 6 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 7 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 8 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 9 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 10 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 11 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 12 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 13 Hawaii
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 16 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 17 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 20 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 21 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 22 Long Island Advice
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 25 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help