My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 6 Fall color yet?
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 My Book of Mormon review
- 11 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 JFK Airport
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 24 Marco Island
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please