My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 11 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Philadelphia
- 14 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 15 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance