My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 2 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 3 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 St. Simon, Georgia
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 8 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 West Coast Road Trip
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 13 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 16 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 17 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 18 Moving to New Jersey
- 19 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 22 California
- 23 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 24 Maui itinerary
- 25 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress