My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 California self drive trip
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 23 Drive along the Columbia River
- 24 Wine Country Picnic
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu