My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 2 Berkshires in late October
- 3 2 day in Adirondack park
- 4 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 5 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 NYC Clubs for live music
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 11 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 12 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 13 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 14 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 15 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 16 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 17 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 18 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 California road trip
- 21 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 25 Savanah Sojourn