My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Public Theater
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 8 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 11 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 12 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 13 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 14 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 15 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 21 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 22 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 Fun restaurants in New Orleans