My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 9 Universal studios/Orlando
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations