My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Cell phone service in Moab
- 8 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 9 Zion the narrows
- 10 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 11 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 12 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 13 Advice on Roadtrip
- 14 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 17 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 18 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 19 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 20 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 21 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 22 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 25 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics