My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 3 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 6 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 7 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 8 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 9 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 10 Denver to Ouray
- 11 Denver 1 day in denver
- 12 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 13 Cashless Toll road in Denver
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Landing in Denver, CO - Rocky Mtn, Grand Teton & Yellowstone NP loop
- 16 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 17 Denver Happy Hour Restaurants!
- 18 Denver, SD, Yellowstone, GTNP, Denver loop itinerary feedback
- 19 Fly Fishing near Denver
- 20 12 Day Trip Starting from Denver - Where to go?
- 21 Denver in late September
- 22 Thhings to see in two week/one way road trip from Denver to San Fran
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Scenic Road Trip: Denver to Los Angeles or to San Francisco?
- 25 denver to badlands