My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 4 Big Sur?
- 5 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 10 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 11 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 12 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 13 Destination Wedding Charleston
- 14 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 17 Waianae in 2014?
- 18 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 19 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 20 Backpacking in April
- 21 NYC play advice needed
- 22 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 23 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 24 Teton & Yellowstone: Scratching the Surface
- 25 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool