My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 2 New York city--best time to visit??
- 3 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 8 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 9 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 14 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 15 Maui Luau?
- 16 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 19 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 20 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 21 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Boston area -- nature
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)