My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 5 Kid School Admission
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 9 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 Things to do in La Jolla
- 12 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 13 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 14 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 15 Minneapolis Parking
- 16 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 17 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 18 Romantic destination in the US
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 21 family road trip
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 New York City-New Things?