My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 2 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 3 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 Limousine Service
- 6 US Southwest
- 7 Saga Dawa Festival on 01 June 2015
- 8 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 10 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 11 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 12 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 13 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Seattle Visit April
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 22 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 23 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 24 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 25 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help