My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 2 Things to do in Key West
- 3 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 6 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 7 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 8 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 9 Boston & Cape Cod
- 10 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 14 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 15 Moving out of states from Florida
- 16 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 17 family road trip
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning
- 19 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 20 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 21 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 22 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 25 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England