My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 12 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 18 Maui vacation
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 21 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 22 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 23 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 24 WISCONSIN
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??