My husband and I are planning a 10-14 day trip out west the middle of May 2014. Thinking about flying into Phoenix, heading to Grand Canyon then making our way to Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce and Zion end up in Vegas for a couple of days then fly home. Is this do-able? Are there any other spots we should see or skip? Is it better to stay inside the parks or outside? Any advice you can give would be extremely helpful. I realize may be getting a late start in making all this happen
Utah and Arizona national parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 Broadway this week
- 5 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 11 Weekend in NYC
- 12 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 16 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 17 New York, New York...
- 18 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 19 trains in Europe
- 20 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 21 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 22 USA trip
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 25 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report