I'm going to Utah with my family. We're going skiing in february in the holiday.
After we have been skiing, in the north of Utah, we are planning on moving south to explore one or two of the great canyons in Utah. We were thinking Canyonlands, Bryce or Zion...
If you guys could come with some tips for us, that had been great!
We are also hoping to get some tips for hotels close by the canyons...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One Night at Logan Airport
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 Four days in DC
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Circle Oahu / luau
- 8 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 11 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 12 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 13 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 replica designer handbags
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 San Diego parks and attractions
- 19 Cape Cod in early April
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 22 united and carry-ons
- 23 Portland Maine Hotels
- 24 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover