We are traveling to Utah and driving Hwy 12. Do we bypass the Escalante to Boulder route to investigate Devils Backbone route? Which one is more adventurous? We can only do one! Thanks for any input and has anyone done this???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 2 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 3 family road trip
- 4 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 5 Moving out of states from Florida
- 6 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning
- 8 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 9 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 14 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 15 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 16 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 17 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 18 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 19 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 20 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 25 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston